Monday, September 15, 2008

Designer Reunion: Michael R. Adams - Continued


BTD: What single thing would you change if you were producing Season 2? or, What do you hope to see as part of a Season 2.

I think after participating in the show I would change a lot of things but if I commented NBC Universal would take my first adopted Asian baby and a million dollars.
(Joe wanted me to make it clear we don’t actually have an Asian baby yet)

BTD: What advice do you have for the contestants (although we know the show is already shot)


Be yourself but only the best behaved and censored version. I may have been little care free.

BTD: What advice would you have for those looking to get into interior design or do a reality show?

My theory is that you only live once and should take risks and have fun. I think participating is a show like Top Design is fun and definitely helped me grow professional and personally but I think having a great support network of amazing friends and family made the sometimes not so nice moments really funny and silly. Because at the end of the day it’s only TV. My advice no one should take any of this too seriously.

Here are a few images from Michael's Upper East Side project. Click here to see more.




Click here to comment.

Images courtesy of Michael Adams' MySpace page.