Designed by Diana Hathaway Timmons
My design is called: For the Birds. As you'll see, I used the Lightsock chandeliers, and doubled them up so that 6 lights hang above the console, or a client could choose to use them above the cocktail table instead, but I love a large group of the Lightsocks together. My design is mid-century inspired, but as with most of my work, it isn't tied to one era -- it's much more fun that way! I love the happy feel of the room, and would love to come home to that apartment every night, especially in the dead of winter.
I'm an interior designer and author in the Seattle area. I never have enough clients that want contemporary interiors, but I'm converting them as fast as I can!
Diana Hathaway Timmons is the author of Sell Your Home Without Losing Your Zen
Her website is: www.keepyourzen.com
